Skip to content
The Honeymoon PeriodJourney MappingCase Study: Evaluating the Onboarding Experience
- A major financial institution knew they had a good on-boarding experience. They wanted to design a great experience to grow share of wallet.
- How do we identity channel-specific strategies to improve the new customer experience?
- Evaluated moments & assessed the journey across the first 100 days of the customer experience
- Combined individual ethnographic exercises with short “pulse” surveys using two separate platforms
- Drew nuances and emotions from individual stories
STRATEGIC OUTCOMES & IMPACT
- Identified three critical decision points allowing the institution to be more proactive in personalizing the experience with relevant communications.
- Designed an alternate customer concentric communications program
- Optimized and rolled out the program further entrenching customers